I provide the following services:
- Sales & acquisitions
- Assessments & restoration
- Staging of exhibits and displays
- Conducting interviews (television, radio and print)
- Public presentations
- Providing props for movies, television and theatre
- Prints for framing
- Digital photos for art and advertising
- Print ready articles, press kits
Please contact me for further information.
I buy the following:
I also buy:
Early Office Stuff
- Photographs/Advertisements showing early typewriters
- Early mechanical pencil sharpeners & calculators
- Check protectors
- Telegraphic equipment
- All items relating to the nineteenth century office
If you have an early typewriter from the 1880s through 1910 please be
in touch, as I am always buying for my collection. If you have a
typewriter that is already in my collection, please let me know as I buy
duplicates. I look forward to
hearing from you.
The Underwood and Royal typewriters were two of the most successful and
historically important machines built and for this reason many have
survived. As I already have a fine example of each in my collection, I am
not looking for additional models.
Please contact me if
you have something of interest.